The OPW 45 swivel is designed for gasoline self-service applications where easy nozzle and hose handling is important for customer convenience. The 45 is installed between the nozzle and hose to reduce strain, providing flexibility so fueling hoses last longer.
Features & Benefits
- UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol blends. See specific listings.
- Compact, attractive profile for a sleek, modern appearance.
- Secure design not repairable or rebuildable for certainty of operation. Every OPW 45 is factory assembled and tested.
- Better flow performance – less restriction means higher refueling speeds.
- Unique two planes of rotation for easy nozzle positioning and hose life.
- 50 psi (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.
- Body: Aluminum
- Outlet Adaptor: Zinc
- Inlet Adaptor: Zinc
- Seals: Buna-N
- Weight: 3/4″ – .65 lbs. (.30 kg) each, 1″ – 1.16 lbs. (.53 kg) each