Tokheim ProGauge, part of Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS), is one of the world’s largest providers of fuel retailing solutions.
Tokheim products have been associated with exceptional quality for more than a century. Providing high quality solutions is embedded deep in the culture of our organization.
They have a direct presence and access to over 40,000 stations worldwide.
It is an innovative system to measure the volume of horizontal storage tanks; a highly accurate Laser measuring device is used to generate over 200+ points per centimeter of tank diameter giving the user a three-dimensional image of the tank.
Once the operation is completed, powerful post processing software managed by the ProGauge Technical Team in Italy is used to generate an accurate final Tank Chart table that can be uploaded into the Automatic Tank Gauge on site.
The operation is Safe, Fast with a minimum disruption to the site centimeters of tank diameter giving the user a three-dimensional image of the tank. t
Tank calibration services from PSH Petroleum Equipment can help you measure and verify volumes, maintain client confidence and preventing costly errors.
We organized our Service Engineer Team with well-trained technicians and ISO quality management standards. According to ISO 9001-2015 Quality Management System, building the capacity of staff systematically and dramatically services achieve the confidence and satisfaction of our clients.
- Automatic & Accurate metrological strapping table creation.
- Laser technology.
- High speed operation
- Accurate metrological strapping table
- Accuracy 0.2 % (over the complete calibration table of the storage tank) In accordance with OIML R71 (International Organization of Legal Metrology)High speed
- Safe, ATEX certified, no need to de-gas the tank.
- Easy to manage & setup.
- Environmentally friendly: no need to use fuels or other liquids to perform calibration.
- Versatile: suitable for any underground tank with min. 2” entry hole (maximum tank diameter plus manhole high:3500mm, maximum distance between 2″ entry hole and the farthest wall: 10000mm)
Technologies & Working principle
The 30 Laser is an innovative system to measure the volume of underground storage tanks, a highly accurate laser measuring device is used to generate over 50,000 reference points* giving the user a three dimensional image of the tank.
Once the operation is completed powerful software managed by the ProGauge technical team is used to generate an accurate tank chart and tables that can be inserted into the Automatic Tank Gauge on site.
The operation is Safe, Fast with a minimum disruption to the site.
Generating tank charts,
- When the system has completed the scan the result file is process by the 3DLaser team at the ProGauge headquarters located in Milan
- Tank charts are generated by using a powerful post processing applications and Algorithm’s designed by the ProGauge team
To generate an accurate tank chart we need the following
The system produces a detailed report showing the tank dimensions, an overview of the scan area and the tank chart/strapping table.
Comparisons with the traditional wet system
|Incremental Filling||3D Laser San|
|Safety: The process is unmanned as no operator enters the tank, limiting the health and safety risk.||Timing: The installation of the tank lining system can be completed in just 2 hrs per tank, reducing the station’s downtime significantly and minimizing the impact on your business.|
|Environmentally friendly: no need to use fuels or other liquids to perform calibration.||Advantage: HSSE, no cleaning, no de-gassing, minimum disruption, the station can continuing trading until the liner is ready.|
Customer Care Line
|Submit all your problems to the Customer Care line and we will immediately provide you with the solution. We are always ready to fulfill customers’ immediate service needs.|
|If you interest this service, please fill up the enquiry data (LSR-3D PRE SCANNING FORM) and send to PSH Group. We will arrange to present with more detail to you.|
Contact: 01-537530, 09-443075510, 09-5095553, 791690287, 09-792439170, 09790544463